Hybrid Prosthesis or Teeth In One Day:
Our revolutionary approach for replacing natural teethTired of having dentures? You can have brand new teeth in one day with Northstar’s new implant bridge technology. All you need to do is give us a call at 402-742-000 and set up your consultation today. Our dentists are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Today, there are about 35 million people in the United States without teeth. Although some may not realize it, tooth loss is a serious ailment for its victims. For those without teeth, it can often seem difficult to find a solution. It seems more difficult than it is, and it certainly seems less affordable than it really is. At Northstar, we have a simple, innovative solution called the Hybrid Prosthesis. The procedure allows us to give you teeth in one day that will last a lifetime. The other names for this procedure are: “Four-on-One, “Teeth Implants in One Day” or “Permanent Teeth Implants.” Some people call it an implant denture, but that isn’t quite correct. Hybrid Prosthesis is not like an implant denture, as it does not have to be taken in and out of a mouth, It is a permanent and non-removable option for replacing natural teeth and resides in a mouth permanently. Hybrid Prosthesis is and excellent option and the closest option to replacing natural teeth while creating a beautiful smile. In addition, the Hybrid Prosthesis can prevent bone loss associated with losing teeth.
What is the Hybrid Prosthesis? How is it different from an implant denture?Using dental implants as a foundation, the Hybrid Prosthesis places fully-functioning teeth inside a patient’s mouth. Northstar Dental partners with Nebraska Oral & Facial Surgery to offer the Hybrid Prosthesis for total teeth replacement.. The Hybrid Prosthesis was developed by Nobel Biocare as a better way to replace all teeth.
Do you want to look younger?
How do you make an excellent choice when selecting a dentist for your Implant Bridge “Hybrid Prosthesis”?What makes Dr. Brad Alderman and Dr. David Rallis highly qualified to perform Hybrid Prosthesis?
Before and After of Teeth-in-One-Day
Commonly Asked QuestionsQ: Am I a good candidate for the Hybrid Prosthesis? A: A few different factors will determine whether or not a patient is an ideal candidate for “Teeth in One Day.” For one, a Hybrid Prosthesis is meant for those who are losing or have lost all of their teeth. If that’s the case and you prefer a convenient, long-lasting solution, then it’s probably an excellent solution for you. A great way to be sure is to contact us and set up a consultation. Q: I can’t get a permanent fixed bridge or implant because I have bone loss, can I still get “Implant teeth in one day” or ” Four-on-One?” A: The vast majority of patients who don’t qualify for traditional implant options do qualify for a Hybrid Prosthesis. Most of the time, the ” Implant Teeth in One Day ” procedure uses the front of the jaw and allows many patients to be candidates for this revolutionary procedure Q: Why should I consider the hybrid prosthesis? A: Hybrid prosthesis uses more supportive bone implants than traditional dental implants. Using the more dense, front part of the jaw bone, your dentist will anchor the implant permanent bridge” in more securely. This offers two benefits: a stronger implant and a longer-lasting implant. Q: How long is the procedure? A: The surgery only takes about 2 hours. Your temporary implant bridge will be set and ready by the end of the appointment. A patient will never have to be without teeth. Because of this revolutionary approach, patients can have a beautiful new smile the same day. Yes, that’s right, you can have a beautiful smile the very same day you have your teeth removed. Q: Will the procedure hurt? A: For placement of multiple dental implants, the oral surgeon will put you to sleep and give you anti-inflammatory medication. Because of this, you won’t feel any discomfort during the surgery, and you should be completely back to normal 3-5 days post-op. Q: Do I need to wait until the implants heal for my Fixed Permanent Implant bridge “Hybrid Prosthesis”? A: Nope! Because the implants are anchored into the bone, you won’t require any healing time or bone integration to secure the temporary implant bridge. After placement of dental implants, you will receive temporary dental bridge that you will use for three months. After three months of healing, you will receive permanent and final Hybrid Prosthesis.
Are you ready to learn more about Teeth-in-One-Day?STEP 1: Attend A Consultation
- Every dental implant procedure begins with a consultation. At this consultation, Dr. Brad Alderman and Dr. David Rallis will create a customized treatment plan just for you. You will learn exactly how much the procedure will cost without having to worry about any surprise fees. To schedule your consultation, please click here.
STEP 2: Pre-Procedure Exam
- When you have decided that you are ready for permanent new teeth and are ready to move forward with dental implants, Dr. Brad Alderman and Dr. David Rallis will meet with you for an exam to finalize your treatment plan and prepare everything you’ll need for your procedure. Once this exam is complete, you are ready to schedule your procedure.
STEP 3: Dental Implant Procedure
- This is your big day. When you walk out of your procedure, your dental implants will be in place.
STEP 4: Post Procedure Check Ups
- It is important to keep in mind there is a recovery period following your dental implant procedure. Typically patients will be on a soft food diet for several weeks to a few months while their implants heal. During this time, the typical patient will come back in for several checkups to ensure that everything is healing properly. All of your post-op checkups are at no additional cost.
- This is the final step! When your mouth has finished healing, and your new dental implants have stabilized, we will replace your temporary teeth with your new permanent teeth.
Check out the “What is the difference between hybrid prosthesis and dentures” video.
Looking for Dental Payment Plans?
We have 7 locations in Lincoln, NE!
- Lincoln Family Dentistry – Central Lincoln
- South Lincoln Family Dentistry – South Lincoln
- Northeast Lincoln Family Dentistry – Northeast Lincoln
- Preserve Family Dentistry – East Lincoln
- Coddington Dental – West Lincoln
- NorthStar Dental – North Lincoln
- SouthPointe Dental – Southwest Lincoln
- Emergency Dentist NE – Emergency Dental Care
- Lincoln Dental Plans – Affordable Dental Options
Nebraska Family Dentistry has dental clinic locations in all parts of Lincoln! Choose “near me dentist” location that is convenient for you.